Three basic steps to getting more likes on your performance videos
1.First you have to get your audience to actually click on your video.
- Make an eye catching thumbnail
- Write an intriguing description. You could Point out an interesting part of your video or a way this video makes you feel.
- Keep them watching. The first impression will determine if people will watch past the 1st 15 seconds.
- Make your video well lit
- Film in a nice location
- Try new and fun camera angles
- Perform for the audience, be absolutely captivating
- Show your personality! Be unique!
- Don’t drag it out too looooong. Keep the audience wanting more And they will click through to watch your next video.
Warning! Flying Hoops! Throwing hoops off, or onto, your elbow may seem like a big challenge but I assure you, it’s not! You can do it. It is so much fun, and you will be delighted to add these moves to your hooping hobby.
Featuring Red Thriller Hoop : http://www.monarchhoopsanddance.com/product-p/hoop006.htm
Watch the entire lesson here!!!!!!
Hoop class may seem like play time but I assure you it is so much more!
At Monarch Hoops and Dance Classes we have so many laughs and ‘Oh Yeah!’s. It is truly a blossoming environment and I am sure that there are many similar programs all around the world; If not, maybe you should start one!
Click here to view all the classes offered for kids and adults by Monarch Hoops And Dance in Mid-Michigan.
Watch the entire lesson with slow motion!
Free the range of motion in your shoulders! This exercise relieves tension in your upper back muscles and that Feels Good, Aahhh. Anyone can learn this trick by finding the right timing with practice. A great transition move to add to your hoop routine.
Teal Hoop Star Grip Hoop
For daily inspiration to hoop, smile, and succeed, follow my Twitter @MonarchHulaHoop
So you want to buy a hula hoop?
Ok, what tubing would you like? PE, PolyPro? ⅝,” ¾,” ½” ?
What? You have no idea what I am talking about? You slept through tubing class?! Let me bring you up to speed.
The one basic difference is that PE is heavier than PolyPro. However, there are many other qualities that may help you make the best decision for you.
Check out this cheat sheet!
Every person is different so I have no general suggestion for your hoop purchase without knowing about you! So email me! Tylor@MonarchHoopsAndDance.com I am more than happy to help you hoop, smile, and succeed 🙂
For more information on choosing a hula hoop, including hoop size (diameter,) follow this link : Monarch Hoops And Dance’s Guide to Choosing a Hoop
Watch the entire online lesson:
Start adding more impressive tricks to your routine!
Elbow hooping relieves stress and tense muscles by activating, strengthening, and gently stretching all the muscles in your shoulders neck, chest, and upper back.
Hoop Smile & Succeed at:
Features the unique Dragonfly Hoop!
Check it out here http://www.monarchhoopsanddance.com/product-p/hoop_dragonfly-.htm
Follow @MonarchHulaHoop on Twitter
“According to a study by the American College on Exercise (ACE), hula hooping can burn seven calories per minute, as many as a grueling boot camp class, and can raise the heart rate to about 84 percent of its max.” Jan 22, 2013
So here’s a little perspective on that:
15min x 7cal = 105 calories
30min x 7cal = 210 calories
60min x 7cal = 420 calories
The important word in that quote is ‘can,’ and more likely if you hoop like your at hula hoop boot camp! When your done, if you worked so hard you feel like you just completed boot camp, then you’re definitely movin’ and groovin’ that fat away.
Here are 5 ways to help you hoop harder and burn more calories!
- Make a pumped up playlist playlist.
- Set a timer and hoop the whole time.
- Make a list of tricks you want to work on. Look at this list when you can’t think of anything to do.
- Hoop with your heart and engage your whole body. Be aware from your fingers to your toes. Don’t be lazy.
- Prepare for hoop practice, wear ‘hoop clothes’ so you have zero physical restrictions, get your water, do your stretches before hand.
You can do it, push yourself and burn those calories! Mix this with a healthy smealthy diet and YES, you can lose weight hula hooping!
Keep being inspired to succeed by following Monarch Hoops And Dance on Twitter.