This is one of my absolute favorite technical tricks! Not only is it a (Look Ma) No Hands(!) trick, it looks awesome whipping in and out of those duck-ins from behind the back.
Elbow Hooping : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaIJNwy_M44
Behind The Back Elbow Pass: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCFasigoZYc
Hoop Star super grippy hoop featured in this video, available in 6 colors only at Monarch Hoops And Dance. http://www.monarchhoopsanddance.com/product-p/hoop_h-sgrip2.htm
( available in polypro and PE )
Did you nail this trick? Tag me in your video and I will like it and comment how awesome you are!
Or click the link here to,
Follow Monarch Hoops and Dance on Instagram at:
Watch the entire lesson here:
Three basic steps to getting more likes on your performance videos
1.First you have to get your audience to actually click on your video.
- Make an eye catching thumbnail
- Write an intriguing description. You could Point out an interesting part of your video or a way this video makes you feel.
- Keep them watching. The first impression will determine if people will watch past the 1st 15 seconds.
- Make your video well lit
- Film in a nice location
- Try new and fun camera angles
- Perform for the audience, be absolutely captivating
- Show your personality! Be unique!
- Don’t drag it out too looooong. Keep the audience wanting more And they will click through to watch your next video.
So you want to buy a hula hoop?
Ok, what tubing would you like? PE, PolyPro? ⅝,” ¾,” ½” ?
What? You have no idea what I am talking about? You slept through tubing class?! Let me bring you up to speed.
The one basic difference is that PE is heavier than PolyPro. However, there are many other qualities that may help you make the best decision for you.
Check out this cheat sheet!
Every person is different so I have no general suggestion for your hoop purchase without knowing about you! So email me! Tylor@MonarchHoopsAndDance.com I am more than happy to help you hoop, smile, and succeed 🙂
For more information on choosing a hula hoop, including hoop size (diameter,) follow this link : Monarch Hoops And Dance’s Guide to Choosing a Hoop